–WHY LIFE INSURANCE–
LIFE INSURANCE IS ABOUT GETTING MORE OUT OF LIFE
There’s no substitute for life insurance when it comes to protecting your loved ones. If you can’t be there, we can. But you can also use life insurance to build your life and create lasting assets. Find out how life insurance can improve your life.
PERMANENT LIFE INSURANCE
What it is
Whole and universal life insurance are types of permanent insurance that can provide you guaranteed protection for life, tax-deferred cash value accumulation, and the ability to access your funds.
- Whole life offers guaranteed life insurance protection that will never expire, as long as your payments remain current.
- Permanent life insurance allows you to build cash value, which is the portion of money you can use during your life for things like mortgage payments, education, and loans.
- Permanent life insurance can be customized to allow high flexibility.
Who It's Best For
The money you spend on this insurance may be higher up front than for term life insurance, but its value and coverage do not expire. It is ideal for those who wish to build a significant financial asset.
term life insurance
What It Is
Think about term life as renting property compared to owning it. Term life is an economical way to provide life insurance protection, with no accumulated cash value, for a limited period of time you choose, e.g., 10, 15, 20, or 30 years.
- Affordable coverage that will expire when the time period you selected is up.
- May be converted to permanent insurance (whole life or universal life) in the future.
Who It's Best For
Ideal for people who wish to provide life insurance protection for their families at a relatively reasonable price for a specific amount of time.